Your investment in NRRTS supports the only organization dedicated exclusively to raising the level of competency and professionalism in the Rehabilitation Technology Supplier community.
At NRRTS, we work diligently to make your investment count!
The Staff and Board of Directors at NRRTS...
- Have developed a strong, realistic Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice.
- Help to enforce these codes and standards with the most effective ethical complaint resolution process in the industry.
- Support on-going partnership among NRRTS, NCART and RESNA.
- Participate in the initiative’s Standards Workgroup Working to assure that future supplier standards recognize skill and experience as well as core knowledge in the development of credentialing for RTSs.
- Established a grassroots Complex Rehab Technology consumer advocacy network across the country.
- Are known as the “face” of the Complex Rehab profession and industry to funding and referral sources.
- Provide financial support for the creation of the ATP Certification.
- Contributed $25,000 to the Complex Rehab Technology Separate Benefit Initiative Participates on the initiative’s Steering Committee.
- Raised over $150,000 to provide 80 scholarships to consumer advocates and their care providers to attend the annual CELA (Continuing Education and Legislative Advocacy) conferences and accompany clinicians and industry professionals to meet with Members of Congress
- Added over $20,000 from the NRRTS treasury to augment the industry’s contributions to CELA 2010.
- Provide sponsorship of Roll On Capitol Hill.
- Member of ITEM Coalition.
- Publish DIRECTIONS magazine,the de-facto journal of the Complex Rehab Technology profession.
- Are IACET provider of Continuing Education. This allows NRRTS to provide the industry and profession with affordable, accessible and relevant on-line continuing education webinars (to meet RESNA and NRRTS CEU requirements).
- Provide live webinars monthly at no cost to all NRRTS Registrants.
- Maintains an On Demand Library of over 25 webinars Each issue of Directions contains an Article Review worth .1 CEU.
Would you like to know more about ways you can support NRRTS and CRT?