Become a Registrant
- An application and pre-qualification process must be completed.
- Submit the application along with any Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Webinars and presentations will be evaluated and accepted on an individual basis to fulfill the Core Curriculum requirement.
- We will help you completed the Core Curriculum requirement. NRRTS will provide On Demand webinars to all applicants at no cost for 90 days from the date that an application is received and verified.
- Start Now! View the NRRTS New Registrant Requirement Information
- We are here to help you along the way! Contact Weesie Walker for more information
Steps for Application
2. Complete the application and convert to a PDF (include any Continuing Education Units with this application)
3. Click Apply Now button
5. Complete the online form
6. Browse and attach your completed application as a PDF
7. Enter your payment information
Once your application has been reviewed, you will receive an email with instructions for the next steps.
NRRTS Registrants are
To be considered for NRRTS Registration an applicant must provide proof of at least one year of experience as a rehabilitation technology supplier.
A rehabilitation technology supplier is a specialist who:
- Works for a medical equipment company that supplies rehabilitation equipment and employs support staff capable of providing ongoing service and consumer support; and
- Participates directly in the assessment process by offering product choices from multiple manufacturers, by offering product categories from different product lines, and provides pricing and funding information to the consumer and referral sources; and
- Works with manufacturers and/or custom fabricators to combine equipment features to meet specific client needs; and
- Provides fittings and deliveries as directed by the referring professional(s); and
- Provides clients with instruction in the safe use of the equipment, offers information on maintenance and care, passes on warranty information and supports the equipment supplied with timely, high-quality service.
NRRTS Registrants are Knowledgeable...
Enhanced Continuing Education Requirement
NRRTS has developed a Core Curriculum consisting of 5 areas of concentration: Ethics; “Funding and Public Policy”; “Medical Terminology, Vocabulary, Anatomy and Diagnoses”; “Seating and Positioning”; and “Business Practices”. The total number of CEUs (1.0 = 10 contact hours). Applicants will document completion of at least .2 CEUS (2 contact hours) from each of the core areas.
There are many courses, presentation and webinars that have been approved by NRRTS to meet the Core Curriculum requirements. Many, if not most educational programming provided by manufacturers and other organizations may be accepted to meet the CEU requirement.
Only courses that provide Continuing Education Units (CEU) will be accepted by NRRTS. This means measurable learning outcomes are identified in the course.
Courses will not be accepted toward meeting the Core Curriculum requirement if CEC (Continuing Education Credit) hours are awarded.
An applicant will submit all of their Continuing Education with the application and it will be evaluated and courses accepted on an individual basis to fulfill the enhanced CEU requirement.
For more information on becoming a Registrant, please contact Weesie Walker at firstname.lastname@example.org.