Who are Registrants?
- are dedicated professionals in the field of Complex Rehab Technology service delivery
- possesses the experience and knowledge to work with the clinician and client to determine the most appropriate enabling technology for people with disabilities
- know the range of the products available that includes wheeled mobility, seating and positioning, ambulation assistance, environmental controls and/or products for daily living.
How do I become a NRRTS Registrant?
- An application and pre-qualification process must be completed.
- Submit the application along with any Continuing Education Units (CEUs)
- Webinars and presentations will be evaluated and accepted on an individual basis to fulfill the Core Curriculum requirement.
- In order to complete the Core Curriculum requirement, NRRTS will provide On Demand webinars to all applicants at no cost for 90 days from the date that an application is received and verified.
- Start Now! View the NRRTS New Registrant Requirement Information
- We are here to help you along the way! Contact Weesie Walker (wwalker@nrrts) for more information
NRRTS Registrants may use the credential of RRTS® - Registered Complex
Rehabilitation Technology Supplier, or CRTS® - Certified Complex
Rehabilitation Technology Supplier. A CRTS® is a RRTS® in good standing
for at least two years who has passed the Assistive Technology
Professional, ATP, exam administered by RESNA and continues to maintain
the ATP credential with RESNA.
Working with NRRTS Registrants
When a consumer works with a NRRTS Registrant, he/she can be confident to receive:
- accurate information regarding technology and pricing,
- an open discussion of financial responsibilities,
- instruction regarding the safe use of the equipment and manufacturers’ warranty information.
When a referral source works with a NRRTS Registrant, he/she discovers:
- long- and short-term solutions,
- equipment provided for simulation, clinical trials and fittings,
- products delivered as prescribed.
Case Managers and funding sources can be confident:
- The consumer will receive the most cost-effective options to meet the goals and objectives for the rehab equipment.
- The consumer will receive information regarding the equipment provision process.
- The NRRTS Registrant will voluntarily abide by all applicable federal and local laws