Download Our Webinar Brochure
NRRTS Webinar Flyer
NRRTS offers webinars two times per month that are relevant to complex rehab technology.
Here are upcoming webinars:
- On Demand Ethics, Part 1: Moving through Specific Scenarios
- On Demand Ethics, Part 2: Overview of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- On Demand, Approaching the Wheelchair Evaluation from all Angles: Roles and Responsibility of the Team
- On Demand, Dealing with Difficult Clients
- On Demand, Power Wheelchair Access: Switch Assessment
- On Demand, Prop Sitters: Who, What, Where and When!
- On Demand, Seating and Mobility Considerations for Persons with Multiple Sclerosis
- On Demand, Teenage Transitions
- On Demand, The Hands-Dependent Sitter: What are the Seating & Mobility Considerations?
- On-Demand, Gotcha! Key Considerations Before Providing a PMD to a Medicare Beneficiary
Register for Upcoming Webinars
On Demand Webinars for Core Curriculum
Offered to NRRTS Registrants and NRRTS Applicants at no cost
FON's $20 All others $40
Register for On-Demand Webinars