Sign Up for Email Updates!
NRRTS offers webinars two times per month that are relevant to complex rehab technology.
Here are upcoming webinars:
- 2014-09-16, Self-Advocacy – Where to Start and, By the Way, I Don’t Have Time!
- 2014-09-17, Dynamic Seating
- 2014-09-18, “Traffic School – Tips for Creating a Power Mobility Training Program”
- 2014-10-07, Pediatric Power Mobility: Earlier Intervention
- 2014-10-09, The Relationship of Vision, Posture and Mobility: Implications for Seating and Mobility for Neurologically Involved Clients
- 2014-11-11, Back it Up! Basics of Back Supports
- 2014-11-12, Complex Rehab Mobility: Medicare Reimbursement Requirements and Documentation Strategies
- 2014-11-13, Choosing the Best Therapeutic Support Surface
- 2014-12-16, WHO training materials – An Overview and Usage Suggestions
- 2014-12-18, It’s More Than Just Physical: Considering all the Needs of Complex Clients in Seating and Mobility
View all NRRTS webinars
Manufacturer Seminars and Training