NRRTS Continuing Education Program: Worth the Investment!
recognizes that quality education is critical for the professional rehab
technology supplier and is committed to offering this benefit to NRRTS
Registrants, Friends of NRRTS, and other CRT Professionals through our NRRTS
Continuing Education Program. This program currently includes both live and
Our goal is to become a primary source of relevant,
cost-effective educational programming and information in the industry and
NRRTS is accredited by the International Association for Continuing Education and Training (IACET). NRRTS complies with the ANSI/IACET Standard, which is recognized internationally as a standard of excellence in instructional practices. As a result of this accreditation, NRRTS is authorized to issue the IACET CEU.
IACET CEUs are accepted by NRRTS for the CRTS credential and by RESNA for the ATP and SMS certification renewal. The National Board for Certification in Occupational Therapy, Inc. (NBCOT) accepts the IACET CEUs as PDUs for the American Occupational Therapy Association (AOTA). State OT and PT Associations also accept IACET CEUs for license renewal.
Please contact Annette Hodges (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions about our Continuing Education Program.
We provide a variety of opportunities for you to obtain Continuing Education. Our courses are one hour in length and are approved for .1 CEU.
NRRTS offers live webinars monthly that are relevant to complex rehab technology.
Successful completion of the course requires a minimum score of 70% on the assessment. Each webinar is
approved for .1 CEU.
- 2017-05-16, Power Wheelchairs: Integrating Bluetooth and Wireless with Alternative Access 05.16.17
- 2017-05-17, Power Mobility Evaluation: From Documentation to Driving 5.17.17
- 2017-05-18, Tilt: Understanding All the Angles 05.18.17
- 2017-06-13, Adaptive Strollers 06.13.17
- 2017-06-15, Understanding the Latest in Medicare Funding 06.15.17
- 2017-07-18, Bariatric Manual Wheelchairs 07.18.17
- 2017-07-20, Understanding, Evaluating, and Justifying Power Assist Technology 07.20.17
- 2017-08-22, Empowering Individuals who use Wheelchairs to Ensure Safe and Dignified Transportation 08.22.17
- 2017-08-23-2017, The Right Technology at the Right Time: Considerations for Aging with SCI/D 08.23.17
- 2017-08-24, ALS Issues Which Affect Seating and Wheeled Mobility 08.24.17
Order from the On-Demand Webinar Library and within 24 hours you will receive a link
to the recorded version. View the webinar and submit assessment. You will
receive the results within 24 hours. Successful completion requires a minimum score of 70% on the assessment. Each webinar is
approved for 0.1 CEU.
Current Article is Tilt and Recline: Understanding All the Angles, by K. Missy Ball, MT, PT, ATP.
Each issue of Directions Magazine will feature one article that will be available for CEU credit. It will be designated as "CEU Article".
Order the featured article and you will immediately receive an invoice that contains a link to the article PDF format. The pdf version of the article will contain a link to the Survey and Post-test.
Read the article, complete the assessment. You will
receive the results within 24 hours. Successful completion requires a minimum score of 70%. Each article is
approved for 0.1 CEU.