Sign Up for Email Updates!
NRRTS offers webinars two times per month that are relevant to complex rehab technology.
Here are upcoming webinars:
- 2014-03-11, Using the Science of Materials to Compare Wheelchair Seating Support Surfaces
- 2014-03-13, POVs vs. PWCs: Clinical Indicators for the Power Mobility Spectrum
- 2014-04-22, Ethics for All
- 2014-04-24,Advanced Positioning: Pressure Issues –The Latest Research and How This Impacts Our Recommendations
- 2014-05-20, Clinically Speaking: A Practical Guide to Evaluation and Documentation for Mobility Assistive Equipment
- 2014-05-21, Seating Considerations for Clients with SCI
- 2014-05-22, Optimizing Manual Wheelchair Propulsion in Pediatrics, Product and Configuration Clinical Indicators
- 2014-06-17, Business Practices: Looking at the Past: Shaping the Future of CRT and the Professional RTS
- 2014-06-19, Restraints and Wheelchair Seating and Positioning
- 2014-07-15, Dealing with Difficult Clients and The Tools You Need to be Successful!
- 2014-07-16, Positioning out of the Box: Kinesio® Taping in Seating
- 2014-07-17, Advanced Power Mobility: Emerging Technologies
- 2014-08-19, Posture and How it Develops: Standing and Sitting Considerations for the Young Child
- 2014-08-21, Power Mobility Options for Clients with Muscle Weakness
- 2014-09-16, Self-Advocacy – Where to Start and, By the Way, I Don’t Have Time!
- 2014-09-17, Dynamic Seating
- 2014-09-18, “Traffic School – Tips for Creating a Power Mobility Training Program”
- 2014-10-07, Pediatric Power Mobility: Earlier Intervention
- 2014-10-09, The Relationship of Vision, Posture and Mobility: Implications for Seating and Mobility for Neurologically Involved Clients
- 2014-11-11, Back it Up! Basics of Back Supports
- 2014-11-12, Complex Rehab Mobility: Medicare Reimbursement Requirements and Documentation Strategies
- 2014-11-13, Choosing the Best Therapeutic Support Surface
- 2014-12-16, WHO training materials – An Overview and Usage Suggestions
- 2014-12-18, It’s More Than Just Physical: Considering all the Needs of Complex Clients in Seating and Mobility
View all NRRTS webinars
Manufacturer Seminars and Training