Sign Up for Email Updates!
NRRTS offers webinars two times per month that are relevant to complex rehab technology.
Here are upcoming webinars:
- 2015-03-24, Approaching the Wheelchair Evaluation from all Angles: Roles and Responsibility of the Team
- 2015-03-25, Gotcha! Key Considerations Before Providing a PMD to a Medicare Beneficiary
- 2015-03-26, Clinical Documentation
- 2015-04-14, Ethics, Part 1: Moving through Specific Scenarios
- 2015-04-16, Ethics, Part 2: Overview of the Code of Ethics and Standards of Practice
- 2015-05-19, Business Practices: How to Cope with the Changing Environment
- 2015-05-20, Teenage Transitions
- 2015-05-21, Pediatric Power Mobility: Developing and Determining Readiness
- 2015-06-16, Power Wheelchair Access: Switch Assessment
- 2015-06-18, Spinal Cord Injury: Balancing Pressure Relief and Postural Support
- 2015-07-21, “Seeing” Positioning from a Different Angle: Functional Vision Considerations in Seating and Positioning
- 2015-07-23, “I Have A Product Idea!”
- 2015-08-18, Encouraging Consumers to Become Advocates
- 2015-08-20, New RESNA Standard for Postural Support Devices: What Should I Know?
- 2015-09-15, Seating and Mobility for Persons with Cerebral Palsy
- 2015-09-16, Different Strokes for Different Folks – Exploring Possibilities for Customizing a Seating System
- 2015-09-17, Considerations with Drive Control Access
- 2015-10-20, Pressure Ulcer Etiology – What is The New Evidence Telling Us?
- 2015-10-21, Arthrogryposis - Challenges & Solutions When A "Non-Progressive" Diagnosis Progresses
- 2015-10-22, The 1/4 Inch Quandary: Minor Adjustments Can Make a Major Difference
- 2015-11-10, Postural Care Around the Clock
- 2015-11-11, Wheelchair Cushion Selection – How Materials and Design Impact Outcomes, Part I
- 2015-11-12, Wheelchair Cushion Selection – How Materials and Design Impact Outcomes, Part 2
- 2015-12-08, Optimizing Power Mobility: Programming, Tracking, Suspension and More
- 2015-12-10, Maximizing the Functional Potential of Manual Wheelchair Users: Translating Research into Daily Practice
View all NRRTS webinars
On Demand Webinars for Core Curriculum